2021 - PresentAutonomous Controls Laboratory
Joined the Autonomous Controls Laboratory and am advised by Professor Jonathan How for my graduate studies.
2019 - 2020Exchange Program
University of Michigan
Worked with Professor Ilya Kolmanovsky and Professor Ella Atkins during my time at Michigan. Also, I took part in Global Scholars Program, where students learn how to address global social issues.
2016 - 2020Space Systems Dynamics Laboratory (SSDL)
At SSDL, I worked with Professor Yoshimura and Professor Hanada on MPC-related spacecraft detumbling research. Apart from that, we developed the Q-Li satellite, whose objective is to contribute to the space debris problem.
2020 - PresentThe Japan Society for Aeronautical and Space Sciences (JSASS) Journal
JSASS Student Editor
Edited and published articles on advanced aerospace technologies in JSASS journals.
2017 - 2021Q-Li Project, 3U Satellite Developing Team
ADCS Team Leader
Developing under-actuated ADCS; studied algorithms to control Q-Li's attitude in low earth orbits; built MATLAB-based simulator to propagate orbital and rotational dynamics
Made presentation and awarded by the Astronomical Society of Japan at the 26th Satellite Design Contest
Raised about $52,000 from crowdfunding and the Japanese Ministry of Economy, Trade, and Industry
Proﬁcient Matlab, Python, C++, LaTex
Experience C, SQL, FORTRAN
- Funai Overseas Scholarship
- Funded two full years of tuition, living stipend, insurance costs, and travel for graduate studies
- The James H.M. Sprayregen Scholarship
- supported to attend Aerospace conferences in Florida, Japan, and Australia
- U.S. - Japan Council TOMODACHI Sumitomo Corporation Scholarship
- Endowed $18,000 based on academic achievement to study at University of Michigan
- International Society of Transport Aircraft Trading Foundation Scholarship
- Funded a one-year tuition senior year for academic excellence in aeronautics and aerospace engineering
Yamakawa Prize (President’s Award), Kyushu University
Awarded excellent academic record and acts for humanity, sociability, and internationally
- Dean’s Award (Top 2% freshman GPA), Kyushu University